Harry Kane

Well well well.
I don't really want to share this as it isn't a big story but one of the dads from my lads football oversees the houses in Alderley Edge and surrounding areas, he's the gaffer for and goes out to any problems, all mostly thick footballers who cant flick a switch.
(He told me about Lingard who couldn't set the thermostat for his outside pool temp despite being shown 100 times)
He's said the estate agent who sorts out round there is coming back off his hols early as he's got an interested party for one of his houses. Didn't say who but said there are about 2 or 3 empty properties and that kane to city is the worst kept secret up there.

Interesting?

Well well well.
I don't really want to share this as it isn't a big story but one of the dads from my lads football oversees the houses in Alderley Edge and surrounding areas, he's the gaffer for and goes out to any problems, all mostly thick footballers who cant flick a switch.
(He told me about Lingard who couldn't set the thermostat for his outside pool temp despite being shown 100 times)
He's said the estate agent who sorts out round there is coming back off his hols early as he's got an interested party for one of his houses. Didn't say who but said there are about 2 or 3 empty properties and that kane to city is the worst kept secret up there.

Interesting?
Grealish is looking for a house. He's staying in Mahrez old place whilst he finds something he likes

Well well well.

Interesting?
Doesn’t surprise me about Lingaerd

Well well well.

Interesting?
I am starving so yes this is 600% an indication from the Almighty up there that this is happening.

I think SPurs have genuine interest in selling Kane because otherwise they would just come out and say he's not moving and there is no deal. It must be hampering their own business. Imagine Spurs contact a club, they seller will ask twice the fee because they think Spurs have £130m in the pipeline.

But Levy is not someone who is transparent and he genuinely might enjoy the chance to rip City off and play the big man. I think it's 50/50 and is probably going to go down to the last few days of the window.

Well well well.

Interesting?
Varane maybe? Hopefully Kane. Or is this a WUM?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.