Harry Kane

My understanding is that ENIC and Paratici along with Nuno want him to be sold, so they can then finance the deals. However the ego issue is now stopping Levy from pushing the button.

I think Khaldoon and co give it 5 days maximum before they look at alternatives.
Just tell Spurs the price goes down £5m a day..... and if no sale they are left with an unhappy player until the January window

i was thinking last night about all this crap ?

if KDB was asking to leave and manchester city wanted £200million you think the club would stop him moving
also do you think we get the money we want ?

every football club are a selling club at the right price. modern day footballers are in full control
you have little to no choice in keeping a player. even the price of keeping a unhappy player no matter how professional they say he is.

spurs/levy are so wrong in what they are doing and it will only end up with hate from Kane
the true value in kane is his contract and nothing else. forget the value to the club that is in the past.
you can not pay for past records and goals score. because you would be asking for guarantees or your money back

i think manchester city have been more than fair with the offers for a 28 year old. its pure greed now by levy and spurs ? stop and think spurs why does kane want to leave ? maybe spurs are not the club everybody think they are and no ambition or wanting to win silverware. spurs and levy happy just turning over and being a premier league club

It goes without saying that I know the square root of bugger all but it would seem as if the deal has stalled somewhat. Whatever the outcome I hope that Kane isn't made to languish at Spurs because Levy is happy to hold him to ransom.

I would like to think that we have all of this in hand.
Why would Levy be holding Kane to ransom ? Kane signed a long term contract with Levy in good faith - unless City meet Levy's valuation then Levy is within his rights to tell Kane to honour his contract and to get on with it. No point in signing a contract if a player can want it waived when the first sniff of outside interest comes along.

Greedy fucking bastards. Honestly just wish they'd tell spurs to pissoff ! Why haven't we walked away ?
Fair play from spurs though surely? They value a player at £X, if City want to pay then great if not then the player doesn’t move. They don’t owe Kane or City anything.

The main problem is that spurs can’t persuade any decent player to join the club. So far they have targeted kounde, pau Torres, Martinez and vlahovic with all four turning them down. Whilst that is hilarious it is also frustrating as spurs will not sell unless they can get in adequate replacements.

For this deal to get done we need some gullible footballer to believe the shit that levy will tell him. The ironic thing being most players are reluctant to join spurs as they know once they do they can never fucking leave!

I’m guessing the 1970 relates to your age pal, so I’m 100% certain you don’t actually believe it will be the biggest mistake we’ve ever made in the transfer market, unless you didn’t follow football until recently?
Thing is years ago transfer fees were not important but I know we have had our fair share of mishaps but I’ll still think not even getting a striker would be a major mistake this season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.