Harry Kane

Fuck Spurs. Fuck Levy. Who the fuck do they think they are. We should tell them this has gone on too long now. We should sign Christians Ronaldinho for 25m on a 1 season contract with an option for a 2nd year if both parties agree to it. Then go and sign Goosens a more than decent left back.
Plenty of money left over for next season big attempt at Haaland. Or failing that the next hot ST that will surely emerge.
Allowing Levy to continually mug City off is intolerable in my humble opinion. Enough is enough I say.
I agree.

Do the Ronaldo deal, get Goosens, even Aour (?) is being mooted for 25m, and then put in a 100m+ bid for Haaland in January (something like that).

Let's think £100m+ for anyone is still a lot of money let's not forget. So to call it low balling is somewhat baffling. I do think £120m + add-ons is a good deal imo
Coutinho £105m + Add-Ons

Hazard (1 year remaining on contract) £100m

Ousmane Dembele £97m + Add-Ons

Grealish £100m

The transfer market is out of control and with those deals I’m not surprised Spurs don’t deem this offer acceptable.

£75m+£25m on add on is a fucking embarrassing offer. Even Kane should ring up city and tell them to cop the fuck on
Why would he do that he’s desperate to leave Spurs and play for City you sausage

Coutinho £105m + Add-Ons

Grealish £100m

The transfer market is out of control and with those deals I’m not surprised Spurs don’t deem this offer acceptable.
Agree the prices for players have gone insane.

Coutinho £105m + Add-Ons

Grealish £100m

You still here? You should know, don’t spend beyond yer fucking means

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.