Harry Kane

Jesus Navas’s goal after 13 seconds was my funniest goal against them, merely because of the surprise that he did it given his level of finishing.

Still think that was a cross. After years of watching him do anything in his power to not shoot and even miss an open net after rounding a keeper, I refuse to believe he smashed a 25 yard screamer into the top corner intentionally!!

Fuck Spurs. Fuck Levy. Who the fuck do they think they are. We should tell them this has gone on too long now. We should sign Christians Ronaldinho for 25m on a 1 season contract with an option for a 2nd year if both parties agree to it. Then go and sign Goosens a more than decent left back.
Plenty of money left over for next season big attempt at Haaland. Or failing that the next hot ST that will surely emerge.
Allowing Levy to continually mug City off is intolerable in my humble opinion. Enough is enough I say.

£75m+£25m on add on is a fucking embarrassing offer. Even Kane should ring up city and tell them to cop the fuck on

For someone with Kane’s scoring record and a player spurs rely on so heavily he’s worth £120m plus add-ons easily. I’m struggling to believe what Ornstein is saying here as I don’t think City can really believe that is an offer that will get accepted.
Let's think £100m+ for anyone is still a lot of money let's not forget. So to call it low balling is somewhat baffling. I do think £120m + add-ons is a good deal imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.