Harry Kane

Spurs fans are watching us again very closely - fascinating; and a couple of their posters who are putative ITK are dismissing the Zouma link as nonsense. As far as the Kane drama they know as much as we do, which is between zero and nothing.

If there’s any truth in that £75m + £25m bid, my guess is that it’s old news, that it was the opening gambit way back in June, and that there have been other higher bids since. I’m also guessing that if a bid of that value went in then Levy pissed his sides down the phone as much as that bloke did when Patrick Bateman tried to book a table at Dorsia!

His twitter page hasn't tweeted since August the 6th.
Not one word after Sundays game.
Nothing to welcome the new manager.

All last season he tweeted after every match.

Not the behaviour of "one of their own "is it?

You have to say that reading between the lines and putting this together he's heading for pastures new.
Probably just can’t remember his password

FWIW, I think Kane is what Pep wants but is also happy to go into the season with what we currently have. Playing a false 9 usually sacrifices the player in that role. IMO when Foden or KDB played there last season they weren’t as influential in the game. I believe this is maybe why he added Grealish to add what we lose when someone plays in that false 9, or even play him there occasionally depending on the opposition. Pep rates Torres and although largely anonymous in the Spurs game, he needs a run of games rather than a brief cameo or 1 game and then benched the week after.
I don’t think we will be held to ransom based on the above and we will walk away if needs be. I also don’t think it’s a pot luck shot at signing Kane and we would only be in for someone who has given us the nod that they would like to come.
What will be will be, let’s not flap and let’s just trust the manager who has brought us success we thought we could only dream of.
Just thought I’d drop in my two pennies worth. Regular reader, not a regular poster.

If there’s any truth in that £75m + £25m bid, my guess is that it’s old news, that it was the opening gambit way back in June, and that there have been other higher bids since. I’m also guessing that if a bid of that value went in then Levy pissed his sides down the phone as much as that bloke did when Patrick Bateman tried to book a table at Dorsia!
Maybe it was the gentleman’s agreement and because Kane and his agent told Cory about this agreement levy has told Kane and his agent to go fuck themselves with that agreement and if he wants to leave for city we’ll then city will have to pay a big fee well in excess of £100m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.