Harry Kane

And that is no guarantee of results this season. (official fanny wiper here)
Of course, but it should show you that there is no need to panic after one solitary game of a new season.
Come back if we are not top before xmas...

oh, wait!

What is a worry is pep saying that if we don’t get a striker we will fine going into the new season with what we have I mean one game in and you can clear as day it’s not gonna work this season . We will lose the Kane arguing over £20 million instead of just fucking paying it and then take it from there .
One game in we can’t see anything, we will perform much better with a full squad up to speed even if we play Jesus as our centre forward. Also Torres found spaces KDB would have found with the ball.
Besides I doubt we will lose Kane, if it wasn’t happening one side of the three would have come out and said. Mainly because Kane and spurs would be busy publicly rebuilding bridges.

Soo all of those who are still convinced it’s already a done deal everyone’s just deciding not to announce for some reason,
What’s you’re reasoning for kane playing in a uefa conference league game on Thursday, risking injury and ruining this “done deal”

Soo all of those who are still convinced it’s already a done deal everyone’s just deciding not to announce for some reason,
What’s you’re reasoning for kane playing in a uefa conference league game on Thursday, risking injury and ruining this “done deal”
Is he playing ? I doubt even if he was staying they would be playing their strongest team in this game. Other than that it’s a man does his job story.

What is the uefa conference league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.