Harry Kane

As long as it doesn’t end up with us in FFP lumber again, the price doesn’t concern me

spurs aren’t a rival and won’t spend the money wisely

nobody will be questioning the money we’ve spent when Grealish and Kane are holding up the PL and CL trophies next May
Do you actually believe that?

A. That we could actually get to another Champion's League Final and not have Pep totally fuck up our chances

and

B. Escape criticism for the club's spending

Deluded.... I'd say

As long as it doesn’t end up with us in FFP lumber again, the price doesn’t concern me

spurs aren’t a rival and won’t spend the money wisely

nobody will be questioning the money we’ve spent when Grealish and Kane are holding up the PL and CL trophies next May
It's not about FFP . It's more about "we allowed ourselves to be pushed by levy". He image of a hard negotiator retains.

Don't agree with last sentence at all.

Sorry... It's fucking scandalous... Even worse that we're even thinking of paying it

If we really have lost the plot to this degree then why not go balls out and offer the same money for Haaland?

Because it's not FIFA. We could afford Haaland's transfer fee but that's only a tiny part of the battle of getting him to choose us over United, Real, Bayern or PSG. The simple fact is that with an agent like Raiola he will want at least £350k a week wages from the off, huge bonuses and at least £30m to Raiola alone for his services. We won't pay anything like that but other clubs would do it at the drop of a hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.