Harry Kane

They are kind of burying the lede here by not mentioning who the writer of that article is..

1629292604861.png

Do you actually believe that?

A. That we could actually get to another Champion's League Final and not have Pep totally fuck up our chances

and

B. Escape criticism for the club's spending

Deluded.... I'd say
A - yes 100%
B - don’t give a fuck, we’re criticised whatever we do. But if the outlay results in winning those 2 trophies the criticism will be a bit hollow

4D chess from City this, getting Levy to start answering the phone again

"yeah we'll bid £150mil!"

Levy enters the room,

"QUICK LOCK THE DOOR, £120mil and £15mil add ons"

Bait the trap and wait. Txiki really is the best in the business

I actually do care.... If you are going to go all in then buy the best player out there.... The one who'd set us up for years... That isn't Kane
Didn’t Kane just win the golden boot and the award for the most assists in the prem last year? He also did this at Spurs where he didn’t have the likes of KDB, Foden and Grealish feeding him.

He’s only just turned 28 so not exactly at the end of his career. Lewandowski is 32 and he doesn’t look for one minute like he’s slowing down…

Ibra is another example he was banging goals in for fun throughout his 30s.

Didn’t Kane just win the golden boot and the award for the most assists in the prem last year? He also did this at Spurs where he didn’t have the likes of KDB, Foden and Grealish feeding him.

He’s only just turned 28 so not exactly at the end of his career. Lewandowski is 32 and he doesn’t look for one minute like he’s slowing down…
Golden boot and he won fuck all

I'm pleased for you if you're happy... I'm not a Kane fan... Does Lewandowski go missing in big game? From my perspective.. Kane certainly does

You don't hire a PR firm to get a transfer.

You don't hire a PR firm if you're just going to slink back into Spurs training and play for them.

The only reason Harry Kane would need a PR firm would be to rescue or massage his reputation with Tottenham fans when he leaves.
Or to work on newer, larger sponsorship deals which a high profile move may attract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.