Harry Kane

not looking good

That has to be bollocks surely?

The club has been after Kane for months. There is no way we were banking on selling one of our players for £50m or more when there has been a pandemic for the past year or so and these players are on £150k plus a week.

If we were banking on that we have been either naive or stupid.

Playing devil's advocate....supposing it goes right down to the wire and no deal gets done...have we got enough with all the talents we have to win it again or is it all dependent on kane/similar upfront

That has to be bollocks surely?

The club has been after Kane for months. There is no way we were banking on selling one of our players for £50m or more when there has been a pandemic for the past year or so and these players are on £150k plus a week.

If we were banking on that we have been either naive or stupid.
Don't believe for one minute that bit about having to sell.

i'll entertain the notion that the hirst article isn't bullshit for just a moment

If we truly can't buy kane unless we sell a player, then getting grealish is quite possibly the stupidest thing we've ever done. a striker is so much more important, and banking the ENTIRE summer on being able to move someone like bernardo, with the current market being that no one has cash, and he's on a huge salary, is such a dumb move that even though I think hirst is a credible journalist, it makes me question that article. if it were true it'd be too stupid a move to conceive. Why on earth would we get grealish first and potentially lock ourselves out of a striker, which is a far more important position? Doesn't seem right.

the only thing I can think of is that one of his sources is just lying for some sort of negotiation tactics,

We got the money after a successful year last season.
Haven't the ffp restrictions been loosened because of covid?

Fuck me chelsea have spent over 300m since their transfer ban got lifted. The red mardarses have spunked over 100m in transfers.
Then when we want to spend money it's all bells and whistles and ffp and we have to sell before we buy.

Just fuckin say to the **** Levy name your price, we got money to spend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.