Harry Kane

How come they’ve only supposed to have worked this out at this stage of the game? Sounds a load of bollocks
Upto you to believe but Sources are extremely reliable for club news and it makes sense. To match levy's price we have to sell as he won't acknowledge lower bids

I'm not ITK in any way. But I'm pretty sure that this is done. We are just waiting on spurs to get their ducks in order in regards to incomings and also city to do the same in regards to out goings.
We're supposed to have a good relationship with spurs so I reckon this has been boxed off since last week when kane returned to training. Its been quiet since with no new news. They same messages coming out of both camps.
Once the time is right for both clubs then this transfer will happen quick imho
Looks like I was ITK then. Move over @tolmie's hairdoo

this when selling for shit fees comes into play. Many would be happy with fees like 40m pounds for Bernardo but he easily worth more, almost double of that maybe which we wont be able to negotiate and we may be accept 40m or even less.

Leicester would laugh out an offer of 40m for Maddison...

but bernardo wants to leave and we want to be nice to him, well Grealish and Kane both wanted to leave ver much too b ut it does not stop getting incredible fees.

i'll entertain the notion that the hirst article isn't bullshit for just a moment

If we truly can't buy kane unless we sell a player, then getting grealish is quite possibly the stupidest thing we've ever done. a striker is so much more important, and banking the ENTIRE summer on being able to move someone like bernardo, with the current market being that no one has cash, and he's on a huge salary, is such a dumb move that even though I think hirst is a credible journalist, it makes me question that article. if it were true it'd be too stupid a move to conceive. Why on earth would we get grealish first and potentially lock ourselves out of a striker, which is a far more important position? Doesn't seem right.

the only thing I can think of is that one of his sources is just lying for some sort of negotiation tactics,
The only possible reason I can see is if Grealish’s buy out clause had an end date that we had to meet?.

Article could be rubbish though but it has Pol Ballus name on it.

That has to be bollocks surely?

The club has been after Kane for months. There is no way we were banking on selling one of our players for £50m or more when there has been a pandemic for the past year or so and these players are on £150k plus a week.

If we were banking on that we have been either naive or stupid.
Exactly ....

Intellect isn’t common on bluemoan, suddenly we don’t have funds? What a pile of rhinoceros shit, we’ve only payed £40m out thus far, ask Pep (:

If calves out Jackie takes Kuns spot
Then if we sign Kane ( or vlahovic) then we wouldn’t be able to register someone in the CL … Carson? I think this is right. I think we are just putting the shits up Spuds.. vlahovic/ need to sell etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.