Harry Kane

In what world is Harry Kane worth little more than Harry Maguire?

In what world is he worth £5m less than than 19 year old Kylian Mbappe? We can all play that game.

Probably in a world where before this transfer window if you had to value Harry Kane nearly everyone had him under the £100m mark. £125m was a ludicrous suggestion 2-3 months ago. Much like Jack Grealish was overpriced most had him at £70-£80m max. Harry Maguire was at least £30m overpriced at the time. Prices have moved, that's fair enough.

To be honest I'm not arsed what we pay, not my money.

£125m as of today seems like a price where nobody walks away a loser or a winner.

In what world is he worth £5m less than than 19 year old Kylian Mbappe? We can all play that game.

Probably in a world where before this transfer window if you had to value Harry Kane nearly everyone had him under the £100m mark. £125m was a ludicrous suggestion 2-3 months ago. Much like Jack Grealish was overpriced most had him at £70-£80m max. Harry Maguire was at least £30m overpriced at the time. Prices have moved, that's fair enough.

To be honest I'm not arsed what we pay, not my money.

£125m as of today seems like a price where nobody walks away a loser or a winner.
I wouldn’t be happy if we sold Kalvin Phillips for under £70m. Harry Kane is a far more proven player in the PL and is in the top 5 in the world for his position so to suggest he’s not worth £50m more doesn’t make sense to me.

Maybe they should write to the U.K. government and ask them what they’re doing for the people in Iraq after we dropped them in the shit again after we invaded their country to find the mystical weapons of mass destruction.
We may treat people slightly better here but we’re far from squeaky clean and have certainly got blood on our hands after thousands of innocent people died.
People in glass houses and all that.

Those WMDs were shit tbf.

The fiends in Baltimore always preferred those Yellow Tops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.