Harry Kane

Yeah, and he’s a right cheap ****.

always says he’ll get the next round, but deliberately waits till someone else is headed to the bar before saying it.

And he’ll do that thing where we get Uber eats, then once it arrives call the support staff and tell them something was missing to get a refund.

Can we do that with Mendy?

Fuck Levy off City Top Exec boss men, drive a lorry load of £125m cash in a lorry and let the smug **** levy have a look at in the back at what he could have won and then drive away. And then let him see what he can get for a 29 year old Harry with only 2 years on his contract in a years time. **** of a chairman, **** of a club

I wouldn’t be happy if we sold Kalvin Phillips for under £70m. Harry Kane is a far more proven player in the PL and is in the top 5 in the world for his position so to suggest he’s not worth £50m more doesn’t make sense to me.
Players that have sold for more than £100m:

Neymar - 24 years old - £198m
Mbappe - 19 years old - £130m
Coutinho - 25 years old - £105m
Greizmann - 28 years old - £107m
Joao Felix - 19 years old - £104m

I don't think valuing Kane at £90-£100m is that outlandish.

Lukaku and Hazard were both under £100m, both 28 years old and both considered top 5 in the world in their positions before moving.

Granted prices have moved this summer I'd probably raise my valuation to £105-£110m based on that. So I think £125m is more than acceptable for both clubs to get what they want to achieve.

Bare in mind Spurs fans are valuing Bernardo Silva and Laporte at £35-£40m, so if we're playing by those rules...

Players that have sold for more than £100m:

Neymar - 24 years old - £198m
Mbappe - 19 years old - £130m
Coutinho - 25 years old - £105m
Greizmann - 28 years old - £107m
Joao Felix - 19 years old - £104m

I don't think valuing Kane at £90-£100m is that outlandish.

Lukaku and Hazard were both under £100m, both 28 years old and both considered top 5 in the world in their positions before moving.

Granted prices have moved this summer I'd probably raise my valuation to £105-£110m based on that. So I think £125m is more than acceptable for both clubs to get what they want to achieve.

Bare in mind Spurs fans are valuing Bernardo Silva and Laporte at £35-£40m, so if we're playing by those rules...
Hazard had one year left on his deal and Kane is a lot more proven in the PL than Lukaku. £120m is about right for someone like Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.