Harry Kane

Had a dream last night ( — true, this is not some sort of allegory).
Was working for City, in the main offices. Suddenly a registered package arrived, it had the name Harry Kane printed on it. We all looked at each other, and knew what it was. I sort of wondered why it was a package, rather than simply an envelope. I thought he might have sent us a present, as well as the letter. We opened it, and it was a letter signed very officially by Kane saying that he intended to join City. I looked at the main administrative secretary, and we exchanged an ironic smile. We were both thinking the same thing. Finally, I said it. “Yeah, that's all very well, but Levy may be thinking differently” (may not have been my exact wording, but it was to that effect). She nodded in agreement.
Then Harry himself walked into the offices. I said, “Welcome to Manchester, Harry”, and he smiled back. I was conscious in the dream of having a London accent, and wanting him to know that you can be a Londoner and still feel welcome in Manchester. There were other bits and bobs, but that's the main gist of it.
Jesus, I'd like us to get this over the line in short order, or abandon it! When it comes to the point where I'm dreaming about it… There really are other things in life that are more immediately important to me. Or at least I thought there were.

Right, I'm working at an agents house today who has a player a Tottenham (ben davies), going to see if he knows anything, if he doesnt, then the fat pie eating tight fisted fucker is getting charged double
I should hope that you were charging him double (at least) anyway. Please tell me yes, it would ease the pain of '81.

Disclaimer:- The pain eased in 2011.

I have nothing whatsoever against Ben Davies, but please overcharge him anyway, it would make me feel so much better.

Right, I'm working at an agents house today who has a player a Tottenham (ben davies), going to see if he knows anything, if he doesnt, then the fat pie eating tight fisted fucker is getting charged double
Double the value and tell him that if he ain't paying, you ain't painting. Refuse to pick up the phone at least thrice whilst you are at it.

Anything over and above your usual rates should be added to the Kane Acquisition Fund, to help us get to the magic 150 million mark.

This feels like we walked into a car showroom and expressed interest in a car that no one else wanted at that price. The dealer then ratchets the price up and yet we’re still hanging around the showroom . Why?
That Car has set it's sights on City, Imagine that car is Christine, it's captured Pep's eye, he must have it, it will make him (and City) complete, in that Car, Pep will go on a rampaging ride thru the Prem, and to the ultimate prize, the CL trophy, nothing will stand in his way now......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.