Harry Kane

It all feels uneasy to me. Never in our history would we bend over and keep pursuing a player at this age for this ridiculous amount of money. I am beginning to view us in a different light. Kane feels like a signing that would signify to everyone else "look at the power we have- we can have anyone regardless of cost." In the past we'd have gone after younger talent and although I realize those come with risks it makes me a little queesy to see how our standards have changed in pursuit of the elusive CL trophy. Funny how so many here years ago were so high and mighty about our transfer policy "City don't do that we won't be pushed around... We're not like those other clubs we have principles." Now those same people could care less and their responses to anything that could be construed as contrarian are disrespectful and hollow.
Maybe I'm just worried realizing we're not going to be able to stave off those other clubs around us who have strengthened and how our attack regardless of the potency we present in service and creativity is nothing without a spear head.
Has he signed in the 45 min it took me to blather on?
This idea that football clubs have principles and that there is some sort of moral hierachy (normally with the two red clubs placing themselves at the top) makes me queezy tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.