Harry Kane

Very reliable for Madrid news. City would know of this I assume and one of the reasons going all in for Kane

Where does that leave Mbappe, then? The Mbappe story has always been he's running his contract down to go to Madrid... if they're getting Haaland, surely that means Mbappe is fair game... Barely anyone plays with two out and out centre forwards anymore and I'm assuming Mbappe wants to play in the middle rather than on the wing.

Yep. Was talked about earlier in the summer, the details given and the source made it more than believable to me then, and it explains why Chelsea - and City - didn't pursue things.

As regard whether it's a real agreement, Mino and Perez would be unlikely to fuck about with each other, could cost either big time in the future.

However, I get the feeling the agreement is going to be ripped up by mutual agreement, with Real taking Mbappe and Haaland opting for Bayern. Hence Lewa's announcement today. He's got wind, for sure.

There's always a risk these agreements are broken, but it usually ends a relationship for good (unless, like Real and Mino, both are OK with ripping up the agreement). And the party breaking it will not be trusted in the future.

Take a Spurs player now, say, Son. He gets offers elsewhere, Barca is his dream and they offer him a contract. Levy says, ok, sign again now, you can go next year, you have my word.

If Levy forced Kane to stay this year, would Son's agent trust him? No. Not a chance. No agent would. It would hurt Levy's ability to convince players to join and extend contracts for a long time.
Agents, players and broken promises and relationships in my experience of football are easily and quickly healed with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yep. Was talked about earlier in the summer, the details given and the source made it more than believable to me then, and it explains why Chelsea - and City - didn't pursue things.

As regard whether it's a real agreement, Mino and Perez would be unlikely to fuck about with each other, could cost either big time in the future.

However, I get the feeling the agreement is going to be ripped up by mutual agreement, with Real taking Mbappe and Haaland opting for Bayern. Hence Lewa's announcement today. He's got wind, for sure.

There's always a risk these agreements are broken, but it usually ends a relationship for good (unless, like Real and Mino, both are OK with ripping up the agreement). And the party breaking it will not be trusted in the future.

Take a Spurs player now, say, Son. He gets offers elsewhere, Barca is his dream and they offer him a contract. Levy says, ok, sign again now, you can go next year, you have my word.

If Levy forced Kane to stay this year, would Son's agent trust him? No. Not a chance. No agent would. It would hurt Levy's ability to convince players to join and extend contracts for a long time.
I just said this in the Haaland thread
“ Though next season things could change, he could get injured, Mbappe could pull their pants down over wages, someone else could offer him the world or we could be back to having no fans in stadiums.
It may well be an agreement in principle.”
By the time him clause kicks in a lot of things can change, hopefully if he doesn’t want us then it’s Real or Bayern.

Remember when United were after Griezmann, but then ended signing Lukaku as a plan b? It didn’t work.

Completely different type of players, which is the same for Haaland and Kane.

Buy a player for a system, not just any player because they are a big name
Is that fiorentina guy Vlahalihovic (i suppose) an option noow? Is he a dany ings(who went to aston villa in place of grealish) or a ruben dias( who came instead of koulabaly)?

Where does that leave Mbappe, then? The Mbappe story has always been he's running his contract down to go to Madrid... if they're getting Haaland, surely that means Mbappe is fair game... Barely anyone plays with two out and out centre forwards anymore and I'm assuming Mbappe wants to play in the middle rather than on the wing.

Do you believe whatever gets tweeted? I mean it's a RM account, they're not going to tweet anything but positive RM news to bring in the clicks.

I don't know where you're getting this from. Kane has done literally all of this himself with the way he's behaved, likely to to and force through the move, possibly lower the price even.

Spurs have said nothing on this though.

You could have saved time and just left the "City" part off your screen name.

Genuine question . Are spurs still in race for Dusan ?
You ask this question like you believe anybody, other than a small number of people involved in the actual deal, actually know. Just because someone tweets “suchabody FC in the race to sign Carlo Nastro Azzurro” it doesn’t necessarily means it’s true

He could easily play on the left of a narrow front three. Put it this way, if you have Mbappe and Håland you make it work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.