Harry Kane

giphy.gif

Alright, now you're just showing off.

I clicked on the “show this content” button after someone sent me a message saying there’s a couple of lads been trying to get my attention for days. Very sweet but I’m not shagging either of them.
Cheers. Keep posting as and when you hear 'owt. Not all of us are out for blood.

It would’ve been easier to sign Haaland or Messi. It is quite funny how much Pep wants Harry.

Kane is Peps perfect striker if you watch Kane last season he did everything Pep would want from his striker. He pressed, linked up play with his brilliant passing, assisted the wingers. Scored loads of Goals. Peps probably like a kid at Christmas waiting for this deal to go through. Kane takes City up to another level. Can’t wait for him to be in the City shirt

Certainly seems to have his heart set on him. I wonder if a part of that is they feel Kane has done his bit in trying to force the move. Might not bode well for future targets if we just bailed on him now because Levy is being difficult to deal with?
Which is why I expect this will eventually get done & we'll probably pay over the odds to get him. It sounds like the club are trying to sell Bernardo to fund this deal so until his future is sorted the deal will stall.

I will be learning "We Didn't Start The Fire" on guitar today in honour of this thread and the things I read this morning before Ric decided to nuke all the evidence.

It is amazing how so many people who are on my ignore list seemingly spend so much time writing about me on Bluemoon. I guess I leave an impression even with those people I go out of my way to avoid ;)
The internet is serious business.

Announce Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.