Harry Kane

Does Harry have a brand associated with the #10? His new PR Firm off and running at least.

He might lose millions, but lets face it hes gonna make millions when the slap him and Jacks face all over the CFG branding worldwide.

Grealish looked very shocked when he saw the 10 number so he is either a good actor or it wasn´t planned at all.

watched his interview with joleon and he talked about how he asked for the number 10 but didn’t expect to get it

It's probably just one of his marketing team that are pissed off, probably had a plan already in his head how to monetize his client being No 10 for the English champions. The lazy **** will have to have a re-think.
I would be amazed if Kane is even aware of it.

I don't suspect that the number issue will affect the end result of this transfer. I think deep down we're all aware of that.

However, if he was promised 10 and that was changed suddenly I could see why his camp would be annoyed. It's possible that they'd invested a lot of time making arrangements (of the commercial variety) based around this, especially if that promise came months ago.

There's no reason to believe that mattyb is making any of this up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.