Harry Kane

It's probably just one of his marketing team that are pissed off, probably had a plan already in his head how to monetize his client being No 10 for the English champions. The lazy **** will have to have a re-think.
I would be amazed if Kane is even aware of it.
yeah i doubt Kane is that bothered... must be more worried about the deal actually happening lol

We promised Kane 10, then gave it to Grealish? Why the hell would we do that?
Maybe to tell another No10 with no club (at the time) that made himself available that we were 100% serious in not wanting him this time

Oh God. I've got many things to do but, like a moth to a flame, I am inexorably drawn back in to this farcical merry go round.

I love transfer windows by the way. Especially as I think I've got the hang of them after a few years of over excitement.
I think the club having a clear transfer strategy has taken the edge off transfer windows.

We identify targets, buy them or move on to the second option.

Gone of the days where our target goes AWOL and is found asleep at the airport.

Also August 2008 deadline day will never be topped. Sky should show the last 10 hours of that window at some point. I’d watch it!

Just ask Jack to have 9 because Harry is being a Diva - seems a decent lad, sure he'd understand.

Obviously issue credits to Grealish shirt purchasers.

What's another cock-up.
Or just see it for the nonsense that it is. I suspect if we don't get Kane, it will be related to financial or squad size issues and nothing to do with numbers.

I don't suspect that the number issue will affect the end result of this transfer. I think deep down we're all aware of that.

However, if he was promised 10 and that was changed suddenly I could see why his camp would be annoyed. It's possible that they'd invested a lot of time making arrangements (of the commercial variety) based around this, especially if that promise came months ago.

There's no reason to believe that mattyb is making any of this up.
I’m certain mattyb isn’t making it up, he always posts in good faith. This bit of info just doesn’t quite add up to me but who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.