Harry Kane

He's been awful, a few moments of brilliance but he generally strolls through games. Spurs record signing and the guy can't handle the intensity of the PL. Poor effort, poor fitness, yes he's talented with the ball but his attitude is a terrible.

Part of the reason Spurs have fallen away is they spent 110 million on him and Lo Celso and neither have delivered so far. Spurs just can't afford to have such expensive flops. They were supposed to be a new look midfield and it hasn't happened yet.

I really rated him at Lyon.

He's basically become Spurs' Pogba.

Plays very well in bursts but swans about like he's a bit too good for it all, the rest.

I really rated him at Lyon.

He's basically become Spurs' Pogba.

Plays very well in bursts but swans about like he's a bit too good for it all, the rest.
His performance with Lyon vs us at the Etihad was genuinely one of the best performances I've seen from an opposing player in recent memory. Shame his attitude is so poor.

He's been awful, a few moments of brilliance but he generally strolls through games. Spurs record signing and the guy can't handle the intensity of the PL. Poor effort, poor fitness, yes he's talented with the ball but his attitude is a terrible.

Part of the reason Spurs have fallen away is they spent 110 million on him and Lo Celso and neither have delivered so far. Spurs just can't afford to have such expensive flops. They were supposed to be a new look midfield and it hasn't happened yet.
It is a new look midfield just a very shit one! You should enjoy it.

No, Poch did after the CL final. He wanted to leave last summer too. Problem for him is no elite club would want him based off his Spurs form and the rest can't afford him. Not sure where he goes, maybe a player swap. I'd be happy to see him go. He has amazing talent but he doesn't work hard enough to be a success in the PL, will probably waste his potential.
So frustrating when players are lazy, so lucky to be a gifted footballer but some just cant be bothered to put in the really hard graft to really achieve theie potential.

The Kane deal is gonna go to The The Wire?
220px-The_The_-_Infected_CD_album_cover.jpg

if kane stays at spurs will it finish him with his ambitions ? i don't thinks spurs can reach the levels with kane anyway

the neville interview when he was talking targets and reaching the heights of a messi or ronaldo in the scoring charts
he even said about 50 to 60 goals a season is possible ? for me it was being at manchester city with all them ambitions

what spurs and levy is doing is killing the dream of a player that knows he is better than spurs
why hold on knowing you can never offer him the same ambitions and you have to let him go

Not at all. He may have passed it on in good faith but that doesn’t mean it’s good info. People come to their own conclusions when stuff comes from random, corroborated sources.
Of course Sir, not every piece of info is good but it’s the way some will slam a poster for passing on the info in good faith that’s my issue. Anyhow back to Kane 99 or HK99 or whatever the fuck his PR decide to call him :)

what spurs and levy is doing is killing the dream of a player that knows he is better than spurs
why hold on knowing you can never offer him the same ambitions and you have to let him go

those same ambitions should’ve made him negotiate a better contract in the past.

if kane stays at spurs will it finish him with his ambitions ? i don't thinks spurs can reach the levels with kane anyway

the neville interview when he was talking targets and reaching the heights of a messi or ronaldo in the scoring charts
he even said about 50 to 60 goals a season is possible ? for me it was being at manchester city with all them ambitions

Doing that interview, talking numbers and transfers was a particular silly thing to do wasn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.