Harry Kane

I always thought he played alright but I didn't watch spurs much last season.

He's been awful, a few moments of brilliance but he generally strolls through games. Spurs record signing and the guy can't handle the intensity of the PL. Poor effort, poor fitness, yes he's talented with the ball but his attitude is a terrible.

Part of the reason Spurs have fallen away is they spent 110 million on him and Lo Celso and neither have delivered so far. Spurs just can't afford to have such expensive flops. They were supposed to be a new look midfield and it hasn't happened yet.

He's been awful, a few moments of brilliance but he generally strolls through games. Spurs record signing and the guy can't handle the intensity of the PL. Poor effort, poor fitness, yes he's talented with the ball but his attitude is a terrible.

Part of the reason Spurs have fallen away is they spent 110 million on him and Lo Celso and neither have delivered so far. Spurs just can't afford to have such expensive flops. They were supposed to be a new look midfield and it hasn't happened yet.
Did mourinho sign him?
He was fighting a losing battle if he did.
I must have seen his only decent game then.

How am I being had on? I’ve not no reason to disbelieve the person who sent me the text bud.
Please keep posting mate. People on here can be dicks but the majority appreciate it. I get info from my journo mate but hardly ever post it. It’s not worth the abuse. I’m to fragile to handle it haha. (Although he dies say he’s heard fee and personal terms are done. Just waiting for ins and outs to be sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.