Harry Kane

why can't manchester city spend another £150million on kane before selling a couple of players ?
forget FFP football its in a mess and clubs like united take the piss with spending when their debt its crazy

i don't think its the money (£150million) city have it i believe
if we was in for messi last season then reports of the cost was reported to be around £500million over 5 years with 2 of them at NYC. so £300million would have been manchester city cost of signing messi ?

since then we won the premier league and league cup and got to the champions league final ? i think somebody did a prize money value and it worked out to around £230million ? so with what pep said about £60million was from sales and city had to put £40million to the jack grealish deal then we should still have about £190million knocking about

why don't we just buy kane for £150million and let the moaning f*ckers moan
if we signed kane for £100million they still be moaning and crying so FU*K them
To be fair if we don’t sign Kane moaners will moan.
Fans of other clubs will still act like fannies regarding us and our spending irrespective of signing Kane.

It's not happening. I'm like you, been checking in to see what going on. Unlike the Grealish saga where there always seemed to be an upbeat vibe of what was going to happen and there were good hints from itks, this is different. I think we need to look elsewhere and bin this shite.

I'm thinking a cheeky bid for Martial. Fucking works class striker, his current club want rid, need a proven winner.

Worth a bid.....
You’ll need a bigger rod and net than that

It's not happening. I'm like you, been checking in to see what going on. Unlike the Grealish saga where there always seemed to be an upbeat vibe of what was going to happen and there were good hints from itks, this is different. I think we need to look elsewhere and bin this shite.

I'm thinking a cheeky bid for Martial. Fucking works class striker, his current club want rid, need a proven winner.

Worth a bid.....
Will you give it a fucking rest about Martial! He’s a lazy, sulky, dirty Utd ****. Why the fuck would we want to give them money for him?

Here’s a thought, if levy is refusing to pick up the phone how does he keep answering journalists questions about it?

does he periodically send an email out reaffirming that he’s not answering the phone?
Or has he added an automated message to his phone line?

Journalist asks Pep if he's happy with his squad, he says he's more than happy with it, a stock answer you'll get from every single manager if asked the same question. Back pages of the papers "Guardiola INSISTS he doesn't need Kane"

God I fucking hate the media. I hate the idiots that read their shite and contribute to their continued existence more though.

Here’s a thought, if levy is refusing to pick up the phone how does he keep answering journalists questions about it?

does he periodically send an email out reaffirming that he’s not answering the phone?
Or has he added an automated message to his phone line?
The very notion that Levy is “refusing to pick up the phone” to City is absolutely laughable and should be treated with the disdain it deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.