Harry Kane

It's not happening. I'm like you, been checking in to see what going on. Unlike the Grealish saga where there always seemed to be an upbeat vibe of what was going to happen and there were good hints from itks, this is different. I think we need to look elsewhere and bin this shite.

I'm thinking a cheeky bid for Martial. Fucking works class striker, his current club want rid, need a proven winner.

Worth a bid.....
You need help,
1629519261171.png

I just don’t see how there is a market for Bernardo this summer now atletico have spent so much money on a striker. Same with Laporte European football is just dead.

I remember pep very clearly stated at the end of last season we needed a squad refresh to avoid complacency and players would be moved out. This clearly has not been possible this summer and it appears because of this we may miss out on Kane. I would imagine pep is pretty frustrated with how this window has been handled
"I would imagine pep is pretty frustrated with how this window has been handled"

Not Sure if this is true...but IF it is, the club had previous with the time taken in replacing Kompany.

I believe we hold all the cards. We have to take a long-term view. Levy has been taking the piss because no player is worth £160m in the current market and City will not pay it. We will just walk away as we have in the past.
If we are seen as a soft touch then other clubs will try to mug us in the future. Our reputation has more value to us long term than any transfer fee. Walking away would still leave us with the best squad in the PL and would send out a clear message to other clubs that we will not be bullied. Those days are over and Levy is more stupid than he appears if he doesn't realise that.
We hold all the cards?

We want to sign a clubs best player, who is still under contract for the next 3 years.

That player is the Captain of England , with a squeaky clean image, who does not want to damage that reputation and even if he does not get the move , has to and will move on and continue his career with Spurs.

The only way we do hold the cards is IF Spurs need to sell.

We hold all the cards?

We want to sign a clubs best player, who is still under contract for the next 3 years.

That player is the Captain of England , with a squeaky clean image, who does not want to damage that reputation and even if he does not get the move , has to and will move on and continue his career with Spurs.

The only way we do hold the cards is IF Spurs need to sell.
This saga eerily has many parallels with the Berbatov saga, only difference is now that the side based out of actual Manchester is interested. Spurs has astonishingly remained at the same spot as they were in 2008.

I reckon both sides are calling each other's bluff atm. City are ok to wait till the deadline day as we only want Kane and nobody else. There is absolutely nothing to loose. City is ALL IN on Kane.

Either Levy shits the bed and blinks first on the deadline day and accepts ~140m and pockets it. I get a feeling he is not really interested in improving Spurs squad, would rather use it to reduce their debt and play for 7th position.

City are more than willing to go in with what we have. Nothing to loose while Spurs would have made their best player highly disgruntled. Just my 2 pence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.