Harry Kane

he isnt as shit as people made him out to be. when he was linked to us people were almost "disgusted" haha

I can't help but think if we'd bought him, we'd also have ended up getting Kane for less.

Levy's going to take it to the final day and we'll end up giving him £150m because Levy will know we need a striker. If we had one it would be easier to stick to around £125m and act like we'll walk away. I think Levy would take £125m on the last day if he felt that was the maximum he could get.

he isnt as shit as people made him out to be. when he was linked to us people were almost "disgusted" haha

He'll be banging them in all season. He's a great finisher.

For our sake I do hope we sign Kane, as this forum will be filled with people crying about not signing Ings when he notches 15-20 goals for Villa this season - probably the same people who were moaning when we were linked with him!

Idk about Phil Foden 47 but he should‘ve gotten the #10 in my eyes anyway.
Kane is nowhere to tell City that the number 10 is his. If Messi and Neymar didn‘t care who is he then.
To be honest big Phil was a bit tongue in cheek pal. I agree I don’t think Kane will dictate to Spuds that anyway. Didn’t he used to wear 18?

Thats how bored I am I couldn't be arsed to check his name. I usually see DCL where the hell I got Declan from I don't know. I don't know whether to edit it or learn not to be so bone idle next time lol
Apparently there's a new and innovative solution to boredom as posited by @Stoned Rose
Do let us know how you get on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.