Harry Kane

Just daydreaming because i'm bored but do you think we could make a player great? Put snobbery aside and do you think its possible to take a Dominic Calvin Lewin for example and make him a great striker for us? With the quality of players we have and Pep I'd love to see if we could do it and see if we could make a Kane that no one really expected to reach those heights. It will never happen but I think we could.

I'm not suggesting we do it but was just musing I still hope we can get Kane.

Last edited:
Just daydreaming because i'm bored but do you think we could make a player great? Put snobbery aside and do you think its possible to take a Declan Calvin Lewin for example and make him a great striker for us? With the quality of players we have and Pep I'd love to see if we could do it and see if we could make a Kane that no one really expected to reach those heights. It will never happen but I think we could.

I'm not suggesting we do it but was just musing I still hope we can get Kane.
If we have to get a Calvert Lewin I'd rather Dominic

I do not thnk it is fair to attack Spurs fans for the club's decision. The club did put some non-essential staff on the furlough scheme but Tottenham fans made their misgivings about the decision clear, forcing the club to reverse their decision and apoligise.
We're not attacking you fans for the club's decision to furlough staff, we're attacking your inability to realise that only clubs that were/are neck deep in the financial "do-do" would take that step.

It's time to take the blinkers off pal, stop eating the shit that the arse licking pro-spurs/levy-media feed you and begin to look at the wood (if you can see it beyond the trees).

I do not thnk it is fair to attack Spurs fans for the club's decision. The club did put some non-essential staff on the furlough scheme but Tottenham fans made their misgivings about the decision clear, forcing the club to reverse their decision and apoligise.
I know Liverpool had to hurriedly backtrack when called out on furloughing staff but I thought Spurs still took the money? Can't say I saw anything to the contrary.

I know Liverpool had to hurriedly backtrack when called out on furloughing staff but I thought Spurs still took the money? Can't say I saw anything to the contrary.

We're not attacking you fans for the club's decision to furlough staff, we're attacking your inability to realise that only clubs that were/are neck deep in the financial "do-do" would take that step.

It's time to take the blinkers off pal, stop eating the shit that the arse licking pro-spurs/levy-media feed you and begin to look at the wood (if you can see it beyond the trees).

That is not true mate. I have been following Tottenham's finances closely and I was initally opposed to the club's idea of building a new stadium (the plans for which were initially proposed around 2008). I am certainly not one to take any of the club's or Levy's statement at face value.

However, the reason the club decided to use the furlough scheme (which they later reversed) was becuase matchday income suddently stopped due to the pandemic and it was unclear at the time if clubs will get the broadcast money they were owed.

As I explained, the pandemic came at the worst possible time for Spurs as the club were banking on the increased income to repay the interests (and still have a lot left over). No one expected that all income streams would suddenly grind to a halt.

Yes!!!!!!! 2-0

lovely goal by Jackie boy

fully deserved given the way we’ve controlled the game so far. The first goal showered superb link up and I’ll take the second (third really)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.