Harry Kane

He has also retweeted saying that Spurs are a possible option for Ronaldo. Imagine Ronaldo playing in the Europa Conference. Whoever writes this really doesn't think football.
Neither do Spurs to be fair as they made Messi an offer

Problem is have Milan got the money that we need for silva to go and does he want to go to Milan anyway .
I have just walked in and read it. I have no idea about the details, but our supporters club members tend to be honest about City related stuff.

The lad is trying to make a career in football media, not going to get far hedging his bets
He was at bt sport reporting on transfers years ago
He said back then we were signing thiago from bayern, I pulled him on it because itks on here said we weren't and when it didn't happen he ended up leaving bt sport, so I don't think he will make the same mistake again
My mistake was thiago

I didn't watch the Spurs game, but the possession stats say they parked the bus against the Wolves, a mid table team. That is the level of ambition for them. Kane hopefully is paying attention to what Nuno is trying to do, which is to be more like Mourinho.

I didn't watch the Spurs game, but the possession stats say they parked the bus against the Wolves, a mid table team. That is the level of ambition for them. Kane hopefully is paying attention to what Nuno is trying to do, which is to be more like Mourinho.

Wolves ripped them to bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.