Harry Kane

Wolves our played them all over the park played great attacking football but couldn’t put the ball in the net and Ali initiated the foul for the pen fcuking cheat! Yep spurs parked the bus!
Even Mourinho wouldn't do the bus parking against a mid table team. He had more self respect and arrogance. Nuno perfectly suits Spurs. With his contract extension, Son has declared himself to be content with being a non winner. Kane surely wants silverware. He has said so in his conversation with the United pimp.

I’ve just read on my Whassap Man City forum, Bernado Silva to AC Milan for 52m
I heard it was £15m for 2 yr loan then possible £30m to make deal permanent, presumably Euros52m in total. Not ideal but, if he genuinely wants to go to a place where it rains almost as much as Manchester, good luck to him.

Even Mourinho wouldn't do the bus parking against a mid table team. He had more self respect and arrogance. Nuno perfectly suits Spurs. With his contract extension, Son has declared himself to be content with being a non winner. Kane surely wants silverware. He has said so in his conversation with the United pimp.

Why son signed an extension there last week I don’t if he kept his option open he could gone to a team that win trophies! Seems he is happy like Kane was to have a number new deal! Mad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.