Harry Kane

If they are correct I won't be disappointed. The disallowed goal yesterday showed the type of forward we need. Someone who can burst into the box at pace. We don't need someone who can spray passes around like keV.

Prime Kun would have had a field day yesterday. Personally think Kane is ideally suited by a counter attacking side.
To be fair you have described kane there he can spray passes (top assister in the prem last season) and he may not be the fastest but he can definitely burst in to the box and score! There's a reason pep wants him and let's face it pep knows alot more then we all do

So our game plan is
We know Harry wants to join us. We know Levy wants 160m. We think that's too much. But we believe Levy will cave as the deadline approaches and accept a bid of 130m.
Or we are waiting to sell someone so we can just pay what levy wants

Can we please, please ban the posting of random twitter ITK's on here.

All they do is delete the tweets they get wrong and so seem to be correct on everything.

You might as well post what wikipedia says as it's at the same factual level.
People keep posting Fabrizio Romano and he probably knows even less about City’s business

I don’t think Kane will come, but Haaland might be available in January, and my gut feel is that City will gamble and hope we can get him then.
There’s no chance Haaland will be joining City, not now, not Jan, not ever. He’ll end up at Real next summer with Mbeppe. Now Messi has left the league and Barça are balls deep in the back end of a Thai ladyboy, Real will sniff the chance to dominate and become the leagues top attraction/pull. They’ll throw everything at it to get him, we however would spend the entire window arguing over £2m and lose the chance to do a deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.