Harry Kane

Speaking of which, remember when he was thrown on against Leicester last season in the second game of the season? What happened there?
The defence evaporated that day and Delap got few if any opportunities to try to turn the tide. It will be interesting to see how he has matured. Needs to get a chance again off the bench if we need a goal if not should be out on loan.

Speaking of which, remember when he was thrown on against Leicester last season in the second game of the season? What happened there?
Are you trying to blame that game on him or something? I remember him coming close to scoring with the one chance he got when he hit the crossbar from a header. Anyway this is the Kane thread I believe

Bollocks. Beckham was the number 10 by default when he was a very young player and it had no relevance whatsoever at the time it just happened to be unallocated, got the 7 when sardine features left & before he became a megastar (remember France 98??) And became 23 and kept it throughout the rest of his career when he was a mega star in 2003 at, you've guessed it, 28 years old. Messi is now number 30, the greatest player of all time. This marketability bullshit exists only on this thread, it's a complete and total non-argument! Kane doesn't even have his number attached to any of his social media platforms, there is no Kane 10 brand!! its rubbish!
You obviously not in marketing buddy. #10 is the king of the hill.

Nowhere in the post did I mention our number 23 shirt. Keith was saying Beckham was a popular number like 7 or 10 to which I said and 23. No idea where our 23 being retired for Foe came from
23 is a huge number in the States. Beckham knew this and maximised its marketing.

If you mention the number 23 in relation to City in any context, people will tell you that it isn’t on the table as it has been retired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.