Harry Kane

City retired the number 23 shirt in memoriam of Marc Vivien Foe

I appreciate this is off topic from the Kane speculation, but I posted about this in the media thread yesterday. In the Norwich match day programme squad list, it no longer lists the number 23 shirt or references that it was retired in memoriam of Marc Vivien Foe.

I was surprised by this as it has always been included in squad lists in programmes ever since he sadly passed away. I have no idea why it was removed and am curious as to why, if anyone happens to know?

If reports are true. They probably aren’t though. If we didn’t think it was worth carrying on talking we wouldn’t carry on talking. The fact we are means we think we can get it done, if we can’t we can’t. I think we probably will. At what price I really couldn’t care less.
You're assuming they' are still talking. Reports are that Levy isn't answering the phone anymore. I don't know about the divide in the financial packages anymore than you know whether City and Levy are still talking. I would imagine all Levy has to do is say, "the deal starts at 150 million. I won't even answer your phone call if its less than that". Its up to City to match what Levy wants. That's really all there is to it.

Sam lee hinted that this guy is legit, got Grealish right and has been reliable this window.

please stop saying someone has been "reliable" because they said city will sign grealish and we ended up signing grealish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.