Harry Kane

If pep doesn’t want them, why would we sign them?
That's what it all boils down to really who Pep wants, He wants Harry Kane and we've spent basically all summer trying to do so because he's the man Pep wants. Pep won't have anybody else if it's not Harry Kane, He would do without a striker and play a false 9 again.

If City want a project striker I’m not sure why that would be a problem for the best coach in the world.
Maybe because the best coach in the world isn't planning to be here to see out that project and is only interested in his next 2 seasons. Just a thought.

Reactions: GPB
Erm...right...heard a little bit of info. As always, the disclaimer: there's always a chance info could be wrong, but once again, I trust the person who told me as they work within the game, and they've told me loads before correctly.

They messaged me on Saturday morning saying that they've heard that City want Kane, yes, obviously, but key bit is not as much as Pep personally wants Kane and Pep is very much the driver behind the move. The catch is now apparently that the club would prefer a 'project' striker like Vlahovic.

That's all I've heard. I've don't know the reasoning, so all I can do is my guess - i'd say maybe it's the price? Kane at a reasonable price? Sure? At the numbers quoted? Nah, Vlahovic.

Sorry if that's just a repeat of what is already out in the world, or not - I hand on heart don't know as I'm 100% not really sure where we're up to with this Kane stuff as I've been away and intensely busy personally for the last few days! I was getting married when that message came through heh.

As always, just passing it on in good faith to you guys. Fuck knows what will happen. If it's true though that it's mainly a Pep thing, it doesn't really fill me with joy regarding the Kane chances, but who knows I guess.
Thx. You could have spun that out as some self-proclaimed VIP wannabe itk. Consequently your info is so much more reliable.

I got the same impression (about pep driving this) from one of Pep's post match interviews, he seemed quite keen on the deal despite the club.

I hope he gets what he wants

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.