Harry Kane

We are already above United in the table after two much tougher games. Yes it's only two games, my point is though that you can never suggest Spurs have no chance of getting top 4. with United having a PE teacher in charge I will always think it is possible (even if unlikely) to finish above them, even if our side on paper looks weaker, especially if we keep Kane which is precisely why we do want to keep him. I will admit the other top 3 look miles better. You seem to be suggesting that Spurs should just sell Kane as we have no hope anyway, there is no logic to that.

Also, you don't have to pay more than you think he is worth, but you know how deals go right? The buyer has to meet the sellers asking price or no deal. If I offered you 75% of the value of your house, what would you do? Can I sit here and moan because you won't sell me the house for what I think it's worth? What would you think of that?
I’d think you would be very gracious to offer me 75% of my £2.8 million valuation of my one bedroom flat in Tower Hamlets.

You do know it‘s Harry Kane we’re talking about. You want money for a 22 year old Balon D’Or winner.

If I offered you 75% of the value of your house, what would you do? Can I sit here and moan because you won't sell me the house for what I think it's worth? What would you think of that?
If I overvalued my house by about 50% then I'd be lucky to get 75% of my valuation.

Not to mention Harry Kane is a human being, not a fucking house.

My house has never told me it wants to fuck off.
My house's value won't depreciate in a year.
I never promised my house it could have a different owner.

If I overvalued my house by about 50% then I'd be lucky to get 75% of my valuation.

Not to mention Harry Kane is a human being, not a fucking house.

My house has never told me it wants to fuck off.
My house's value won't depreciate in a year.
I never promised my house it could have a different owner.

I feel my house has told me to fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.