Harry Kane

Press (City): City confident
Press (Spurs): Levy isn't selling
Tolmie: Final City bid put in today - contingency plans in place
Twosips: City moving towards a "project striker"

Some rumours Kane is selling his house, apparently buying somewhere else in London though. Which is rather odd.
you're really mischaracterizing what tolmie and steven said

Am I? How would you put it?

I didn't feel like repeating the lot I was trying to be concise.
tolmie said he doesn't believe the club when they say it's kane or bust, but that's what he hears from them. he personally feels like they'll go for someone else should kane not happen

steven I believe said he heard it's pep who is pushing hard for kane, while the club would have preferred a "project striker" like vlahovic. not that the club is moving towards that option.

True. I kind of meant the difference between a 30 goals a season striker and a 20 goal a season striker is the difference between being signed by a big club, and being signed by Villa.

Also, Jesus would get 20 goals easy. So Ings is no improvement.
That, plus Kane could get 35-40 comfortably in our team, assuming he stays fit.

jesus out wide would struggle to score 20 goals but not impossible

we have enough goals in the squad as seen last season but the striker or lack of one is scary and it cost us the biggest prize of all last season. like i said before a striker bloods runs cold and bags you the important goals I.E agueroooo

look me you and everybody else can have a view and say and its great we have a site like bluemoon to read and reply
but the truth is we are so far from the club and mean very little when things like this happens ?

tolmie said he doesn't believe the club when they say it's kane or bust, but that's what he hears from them. he personally feels like they'll go for someone else should kane not happen

steven I believe said he heard it's pep who is pushing hard for kane, while the club would have preferred a "project striker" like vlahovic. not that the club is moving towards that option.
Steven didn't say would have preferred. He said we are looking.

I was only including pertinent info.

Pep wanting Kane has been known all summer. As is the "Kane or bust" coming from the club.

But you are right to call me out on Tolmie saying his opinion rater than what he has heard from the Club.

Rat head says United should bid in the final week.

Can you imagine after all this and he ends up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.