Harry Kane

Rat head says United should bid in the final week.

Can you imagine after all this and he ends up there.
They are just trying to argue for the sake of content. Or him being the culprit for that interview, is now trying to make Levy look great. Levy would absolutely love if there's a bidding war over a high fee. But with time left in window, he's either ours or he stays. Next year we won't care and he knows that as well, don't care where he ends up then.

We are already above United in the table after two much tougher games. Yes it's only two games, my point is though that you can never suggest Spurs have no chance of getting top 4. with United having a PE teacher in charge I will always think it is possible (even if unlikely) to finish above them, even if our side on paper looks weaker, especially if we keep Kane which is precisely why we do want to keep him. I will admit the other top 3 look miles better. You seem to be suggesting that Spurs should just sell Kane as we have no hope anyway, there is no logic to that.

Also, you don't have to pay more than you think he is worth, but you know how deals go right? The buyer has to meet the sellers asking price or no deal. If I offered you 75% of the value of your house, what would you do? Can I sit here and moan because you won't sell me the house for what I think it's worth? What would you think of that?
I haven’t read it all but in terms of the first part I didn’t say you won’t get top 4, I just don’t think you will. I fucking hate spurs, always have, but I sincerely hope you do finish above united, I just don’t think you will. And as you said it’s 2 games; Brighton won’t be getting top 4 either, in my opinion. You don’t know what City have offered, nor do I, most of it is press made up bollocks. 2 things I would say (1) whatever HK is worth, there isn’t a queue of buyers (2) I reckon he’ll be worth a lot less this time next year

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.