Harry Kane

I've never been keen on Kane, his value to spurs doesn't match his value to us, I don't think he fits into this side and there's potentially better available. However, we've seemingly put all of our eggs into this basket so we simply have to sign him now at any cost. We've had Pep and khaldoon comment multiple times about refreshing the squad and not standing still after a title win, letting our only striker go and bringing in another technical left midfielder to compete with foden, sterling, torres, jesus, mahrez, Bernardo, gundogan and kdb for the same role doesn't push us up a level.

We cannot go into the season strikerless. Yes we managed fine last season without one but it was far from ideal and every single one of us on here at some point bemoaned the lack of a striker. Expecting us to produce similar results without the element of surprise and the unknown that we had last season with managers not knowing how to respond to it and after our rivals have heavily reinforced is unrealistic. Liverpool went most of the season unbeaten and got 99 points 2 seasons ago with what was an inferior squad to what they have now on paper yet nobody expects that to happen again.
I am still confused why people talk about "letting our best striker go" . Aguero barely played last year and when he did was largely a non-factor. You can certainly argue we need a striker but we are not worse off in that department than last year - in fact we are likely better off as we may get something from Torres and Delap.

I thought terms etc with Kane would hardly be an issue and would have already had an agreement of sorts. Surprised at the talk about things finalizing with him right now. It's always been Spurs thats the issue and not Kane.

Harry's already been booked to unveil the Vinny and Spanish Dave statues this weekend.
He would be playing but the club are worried he'll have split his sides laughing when he sees the statues.
That chinless t@@T should only be allowed to bow before them, he has not yet earned the right to unveil anything of our, yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.