Harry Kane

I have very firm opinions. I think Sterling, Foden, Jesus and Bernardo who can all play in the same position are all as good if not better than Grealish and I think we have wasted £100m. I would much rather we had invested in a proper left back and another defensive midfielder.
Lol

Kane signs and he is an option but not guaranteed a starting place every week , if he doesnt we will still win a couple of trophies and be playing Champions league football
Kane stays with Spurs , he plays every week carrying various injuries and knocks , and their moral victory will be their only achievement , 60 years without a league title , another decade without a cup and another season in the european conference playing waiters from San Marino.
Your a real winner Levy :)

I personally don’t feel like he’s done all he can to get a move here. If he really wanted it he should have handed in a transfer request, and forgot about the bonuses etc he’s due. It’s difficult for the lad but it’s what you have to do and now it’s too late I think for City and but mostly for Spurs to replace him.

I have very firm opinions. I think Sterling, Foden, Jesus and Bernardo who can all play in the same position are all as good if not better than Grealish and I think we have wasted £100m. I would much rather we had invested in a proper left back and another defensive midfielder.

I almost agree with the first bit, but not the second.

Is it Ole in or Ole out this week ?
Depends on the weekends res

I am a pretty well known ITK in my field with a string of successes to my name...

...sadly my knowledge base does not include football.

But if you want to know about card tricks I'm your man!

JJ
I had the Paul Daniels Magic Set when I was young, maybe I could be your assistant :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.