Harry Kane

If the deal falls through, Levy will be getting high fives and black slaps from the Cartel clubs for dragging this out to the point of taking us out of the market place this summer.
This is a dangerous game for the cartel clubs then, what happens if City comes back next year for Haaland with Bernardo money if he leaves and also winning the Premier league in the process maybe even the Champions league? Ain't gonna end well for the rest I tell ya. As for Harry Kane and Spurs it would be a opportunity missed to monetise an asset which could have fetched them top money.

this is a transfer market version of a Rorschach test. If you think he's joining city, you cling to the ITK's saying so, otherwise you cling to the ones saying it's off. There's enough inside info for everyone!

Anyone else not really bothered anymore? I am more than satisfied with the squad we have and if we can’t get a deal over the line for Kane then so be it.

We move on to another target. leave Spurs to their debt, winning fuck all and keeping unhappy players. It’s served them well up to now. Levy has achieved a great feat by distracting the London lemmings from gross mismanagement.

Spurs to win the league is my bet now Kane stays….oops wrong century ;)
Me. I genuinely don't care. I now come here for a laugh at the Twitter stuff and piss taking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.