Harry Kane

To be honest having just woke up to the news, I'm relieved that we're not paying 150 million pounds for Hurricane.
I've never thought him worth it yes he's great against lower opposition but doesn't do much against great teams as witnessed in the euros, he also looks leggy these days.
At 28 I thought he was worth about 65 million.
I pretty much agree with you Bill,, Any decent striker should do well in our team. 150m for him with all the fall out from the media and others I’m glad too

Kane must be gutted

Everyone knows he wants to join us but due to his contract he now as to play knowing what could have been

Spuds will sing One of our own when the reality is He wanted to fuck off

No trophies over a career he was the most prolific English striker must really boil his piss
Yep even Shearer won a league, Kane May end up with a cup at the most, probably top scorer in history of the league, wow that certificate will look good on his wall. People seem to think he’s bottled it but it’s Levy not him that has scuppered this, could he have bought his contract out?

Levy blew a fortune. I'm sure City would have paid £130m for Kane. I think Ronaldo gave us the wink, and we pulled out. Let Kane know, and he resurrected his reputation with the Spurs but deep down they know.

If you are Kane, you don't push and wait for the move all summer and then just decide yourself to declare you are staying, with 5 days to go. He would have talked to the club and known it is over, whatever the reasin behind that. Similarly,
if you are Levt , you don't brief the press on prices all summer, to then decide you are just going to keep the player. Not without making a big show of it first.

The way this has happened I am convinced it is us that pulled the plug on it. And Kane has accepted it. If it really was kane or bust, why fold with 5 days left, go bust on deadline day. Which make me think there is something else in some pipeline somewhere.

If you are Kane, you don't push and wait for the move all summer and then just decide yourself to declare you are staying, with 5 days to go. He would have talked to the club and known it is over, whatever the reasin behind that. Similarly,
if you are Levt , you don't brief the press on prices all summer, to then decide you are just going to keep the player. Not without making a big show of it first.

The way this has happened I am convinced it is us that pulled the plug on it. And Kane has accepted it. If it really was kane or bust, why fold with 5 days left, go bust on deadline day. Which make me think there is something else in some pipeline somewhere.

Tbh I reckon simplest explanation is they decided our top offer would be £127m and either Spurs genuinely value him higher than that or they thought that City will go back with an even higher offer on deadline day.

Levy blew a fortune. I'm sure City would have paid £130m for Kane. I think Ronaldo gave us the wink, and we pulled out. Let Kane know, and he resurrected his reputation with the Spurs but deep down they know.
Pull out on Levy after a wink from Ronaldo, my word you are a pervert Marvin

kane is going to ask for 400k /week wages at spurs (more than pogba , kdb , de gea etc) , to reflect spurs valuation for him as per the Times

well if you are going to win fkall , at least make shit loads of money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.