Harry Kane

Only that none of the protagonists have come out of it well. City, Kane, Spurs.........we're all worse off for the whole, tedious saga. A monumental waste of everyone's time.

Glad it's all over, to be honest. Until next summer, that is.
Yeah if the new contract + release clause thing is true I reckon you'll have it with United next summer.

And then you'll have to suffer with the entire country being against you.

I think people have the wrong idea what a medical is for......Now to be clear I'm not defending the signing of especially RSC, but the role of the medical is to make sure there aren't any undeclared medical conditions, so in the case of RSC the fact he was about to have surgery when he signed was known. I always bring up the example of Asa Hartford who failed his medical at Leeds, but passed the medical at City a couple of years later with the same problem because it was a known condition.
RSC had so many conditions, some were probably new to clinical scientists. And still we signed the crock. One of City’s worst ever decisions.

Well it’s been emotional but I am strangely not bothered.

Good luck Kane, disgraceful treatment of a very good footballer who has served 16 years.

I bet if United bid the £100m it would have been enough.

These cunts just like Villa hate the club and will continue to try and stop us by any means.

Shame Kane got caught up in the middle.

Tonight football politics wins.

Only that none of the protagonists have come out of it well. City, Kane, Spurs.........we're all worse off for the whole, tedious saga. A monumental waste of everyone's time.

Glad it's all over, to be honest. Until next summer, that is.
You think this is going to rear its head again next summer? Can't see it myself. Kane is clearly very pissed and rightly so but I can't see him ever leaving spurs now. That was his one chance, he will have to bottle his frustration and accept the europa conference league as the pinnacle of his remaining career.

City won't be back in for him next summer, Spurs would have to offer him in a cut price firesale for us to even contemplate it which is ovviously never going to happen. He won't leave the Premier league because of the records he's chasing, Chelsea have their striker now, Liverpool won't pay that money for him, the only option next summer is United who would pay up but they've not won the league for 8 years already, nothing about them guarantees him trophies in the last few years of his career which makes moving pointless.

He will go on to smash Shearers record at Spurs and maybe he will get a shot at a cup at some point if they're lucky, you'll get him his own statue, maybe name a stand after him and shower him with adoration but he's going to have an empty trophy cabinet and he will be face to face with that reminder every time he goes on England duty and speaks to his mates at City and other clubs

no sympathy for Kane at all from me, he signed that long contract for a reason. he trusted Levys word, wasnt he around at the Modric, Bale, Walker tc transfers?

never putting in a transfer request was also a sign. he wasnt ready to burn bridges while Suarez, Fernando torres, Van Persie did burn the bridges because they really wanted to move.

no sympathy for Kane at all from me, he signed that long contract for a reason. he trusted Levys word, wasnt he around at the Modric, Bale, Walker tc transfers?

never putting in a transfer request was also a sign. he wasnt ready to burn bridges while Suarez, Fernando torres, Van Persie did burn the bridges because they really wanted to move.
You could add Mahrez and Sterling to that list too.

RSC had so many conditions, some were probably new to clinical scientists. And still we signed the crock. One of City’s worst ever decisions.

Would you believe that he is still playing at the age of 40?

It wasn't just a case of injuries, he isn't "a goalscorer" , very good all round play besides goals but never prolific besides the one season under Leslie at Blackburn and South America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.