Harry Kane

I think he is past the money thing,he'll never have to work again if he so chooses.This is about his career and his legacy,and he watching them go down the pan - his regrets will be eating him up.

I doubt that, myseld. Messi didn't get his move (to us reportedly) last summer. Still had a hell of a season with some top performances, even then supposedly changing his mi f and deciding to stay at a less competative side in decline. Mahrez didn't have a dip in performance after he was denied a move having handed in a transfer request and been fined. There are many examples out there.

It is early in the season, but for me any poor performances by Kane are predictable, and not as a result of emotionl devastation, but more a hangover from the euros (at which he was generally not great), his general lack of performance in big games. Sure there will be some disappointment. But he chose to announce he is staying with a few days left for a deal to happen, has commited to the club that has been his home, the fans, and the cause. The performances should reflect that.

I think he is past the money thing,he'll never have to work again if he so chooses.This is about his career and his legacy,and he watching them go down the pan - his regrets will be eating him up.
Well he should have shown real balls and demanded a move, but he was more worried about his golden boy reputation.

Spurs have been good to Kane and he has shown great loyalty in return, he could have done more to force the issue in my opinion.

In saying that, I feel we have dodged a big, expensive bullet.

If his poor form continues wouldn’t be surprised at all if spurs come to us in January wanting to know if we are still interested in Kane,I’d tell them to do one if they did ..

yes agreed he is human after all but would it be wrong to say he is an old 28 if that makes sense? Played a lot of games and doesn’t seem to have a natural athletes body or natural pace? Could he be like Torres or even Joe Hart who peaks and then drops off very quickly?

yep pretty much like rooney at 28 downhill fast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.