Harry Kane

yes agreed he is human after all but would it be wrong to say he is an old 28 if that makes sense? Played a lot of games and doesn’t seem to have a natural athletes body or natural pace? Could he be like Torres or even Joe Hart who peaks and then drops off very quickly?
There can be a huge difference in someone's chronological age and biological age.

He seems disinterested right now. TBF, most of us called it happening when the transfer wasn't going through.

Don't want us to go back for him in January if Levy wants to sell. Ship's sailed.

It is possible that he is feeling his injuries and/or is struggling for fitness but from the glimpses i have seen of him lately i still believe he has 3 or 4 years at least left in him.While he is no Ronaldo in the physique stakes,he does live his life right,and i think many underestimate his longevity and staying power.

I genuinely believe he is feeling miserable.

250k a week 6 year deal, poor bastard, maybe we can arrange a go fund me to cheer him up.

He seems disinterested right now. TBF, most of us called it happening when the transfer wasn't going through.

Don't want us to go back for him in January if Levy wants to sell. Ship's sailed.

i have a suspicion if we were offered him in january for the price we were happy to pay in the summer we would do it.

250k a week 6 year deal, poor bastard, maybe we can arrange a go fund me to cheer him up.

I think he is past the money thing,he'll never have to work again if he so chooses.This is about his career and his legacy,and he watching them go down the pan - his regrets will be eating him up.

i have a suspicion if we were offered him in january for the price we were happy to pay in the summer we would do it.
That's likely too.

Whether he's uninterested or genuinely in poor form remains to be seen. And if his current poor form continues on to January, I'd think it might make Txiki/Pep reconsider.

He wouldn't solve any of the problems we currently have. In fact, he'd create new problems, like an inability to press from the front because he's no longer able to move at the rate required. He'll still score 20 goals this season but he's slowing down early because Spurs have spent the last five years overplaying him and rushing him back from injury. Makes me even more annoyed that we (and some on this forum) seemed to overlook the likes of Ings, Watkins, Bamford, etc. who would have cost us between £30-50m and would absolutely be good enough to be banging the goal in so far this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.