Harry Kane

Another 55m euros in the pot to go get Kane. We can now pay the 100m and justify the outlay by selling ferran.

I still see this as the most logical outcome.

Another 55m euros in the pot to go get Kane. We can now pay the 100m and justify the outlay by selling ferran.

I still see this as the most logical outcome.
Let’s hope logic goes out the window as the outlay on a 3 year investment (at best) shouldn’t be being contemplated, imo …. The cracks are showing, we pay the excess on a younger model with the caveat we can recoup if needs be in the future, the money on Kane is fools gold

Let’s hope logic goes out the window as the outlay on a 3 year investment (at best) shouldn’t be being contemplated, imo …. The cracks are showing, we pay the excess on a younger model with the caveat we can recoup if needs be in the future, the money on Kane is fools gold

It's no longer an excess. All younger options are less expensive, kane is now the one with the premium, even with Levy compromising.

I do wonder if the club might actually go for Kane again in January? Extra cash now and a squad place as well?

Pep wanted him badly. It feels similar to when City transferred mahrez. We waited and went back to Leicester with a lower more realistic fee.

Kane is obviously not the popular choice with Dusan & Erling seemingly about to come on the market.

A rejuvenated and motivated Kane would be an excellent addition.
Vlahovic- gamble.
Kane - safe.
Haaland - unrealistic.

Kane is the obvious city transfer.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.