Harry Kane

Another bad decision by Kane and his advisors. He should not tie himself down again and run his contract down. He's Spurs and England's record goalscorer and a league or FA cup with Spurs won't be enough. The best striker to ever play in the prem needs to win it or a champions league. Harry Kane at 31 as a free agent will have Premier League and Champions League teams clamouring over him.
If you had the chance to play for City, as a City fan, your entire career and there was a better team who wanted you and you could win more trophies with… what would you do?

I think it’s good to see Kane at Spurs playing for his club.

Much like Shearer going to Newcastle, his club, and winning nothing instead of going to United.

There’s a lot to admire in that.

If you had the chance to play for City, as a City fan, your entire career and there was a better team who wanted you and you could win more trophies with… what would you do?

Much like Shearer going to Newcastle, his club, and winning nothing instead of going to United.

You've lost me. There's a better team than City?

Shearer had won the league with Blackburn & was returning to his boyhood club unlike being there from day 1. Kane wanted to come to City last year but Levy wasn't interested. HK would probably love to stay & win a trophy, the thought of Conte being manager might have placated his urge to move but after Spurs being their usual bottlers, Conte gone in the summer, he probably realises that is unlikely to happen.

Everyone is different
I would play for City and move on if we weren’t competitive
In this day and age I would obviously stay
However I’m a sportsman and it’s all about competing and winning in my eyes
Would I have left City if I was Paul Lake years ago
Unfortunately yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.