Harry Kane

Ten Haag demanding the glazers spend another £300m to compete ……….

They can’t with ffp but we know ffp don’t count for them! Think I read 100m they can spend unless they sell! Seems Ten Nob thinks the glazers are staying seeing he is asking them for 300m

Go watch his goal highlights for this season. About 75% of them are pens or headers from a few yards out. So his goals have massively relied on the "relegation quality" team putting them on a plate for him. Acting like he's had a Suarez 13/14 season

This is also an excellent point. Spurs entire approach is built around creating chances for Kane. People saying he's overperformed in an underperforming team but he is part of that team and has been for a decade. You can't separate the two like it's nothing to do with him.

1/ every game is 90 minutes of them built around him.

2/ they get way more chances to counter than City, who continuously come up against low blocks, so Kane gets easier chances.

He is a top class player but he's not Haaland.

They can’t with ffp but we know ffp don’t count for them! Think I read 100m they can spend unless they sell! Seems Ten Nob thinks the glazers are staying seeing he is asking them for 300m

Haven’t they lost nearly £300m over the last 3 years though mate? That’s considerably over the allowance so they should face punishment for that alone. Plus I’m sure I read they still owe around £500m in outstanding transfer fees, £1bn in debt and even took a loan out for transfers last summer?! What are they going to do this summer, another loan?

You think Haaland is going to stay here for years? Dream on. Another two season's max and he'll be off to Spain for a new challenge. So why would his "shelf life" matter?
Sniff
Just like aguero was going to Madrid every summer?

He was never going to need time to adapt to the Premier League with his physical tools and the fact that he already played in the Bundesliga, which is as close to the Premier League as you can get but with much less overall quality. It's not like he was moving from Portugal or France.

And saying Haaland is in a different postcode to him is just complete biased delusion.

Delusion?

The guy averages a goal a game with his ninth touch.

Chelsea is a very nice place to live but it still isn't Belgravia.

Even leaving your league comparison aside, his Champions League scoring rate is better than Ronaldo and Messi at the same age.

Personally, I think some take seeing Haaland every week for granted, he's a generational striking talent.

Kane is a top player, no doubt, but Haaland is at the start of his career and done in his first season what Kane and Shearer in over a decade failed to do.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.