Harry Kane

Can't see him going to Madrid. If Levy's firm on his standing (which I highly doubt), Kane will stay for a year then go to United on free agent with a big fat pay check.

Can't see him going to Madrid. If Levy's firm on his standing (which I highly doubt), Kane will stay for a year then go to United on free agent with a big fat pay check.

Hard to tell. Levy acts in his own best interests and on the one hand, that could mean cashing in, but on the other hand losing his best player because the team isn't competitive would undermine his standing.

No champs league big payments on the stadium Levy can’t be that thick he will turn down 75m+ for Kane with only year left

Think the only place Kane goes in summer is united or Chelsea. Unfortunately suspect it will be United. Anyone landing at Chelsea is I think writing off the first year of sorting out a mess. Think the big challenge for Chelsea will be finishing top 4 and the media will spend 12 months telling us why Uniteds Kane , despite all statistical evidence to the contrary, is better than City’s Haaland.
Whereas if they go to the rags, they can write off a year while they sort out the current mess, then once that corners turned, they can write off a second year while the first year's mess gets sorted, then once that corner is turned...

Someone pointed out that his injuries only cleared up when Pochettino left and they went from a high pressing, high intensity football to sitting back and counter and it's all I think about now when people discuss Kane.

If he goes somewhere like United or Chelsea under Poch where he'll be expected to run himself into the ground I think he'll suffer more injuries, and at an older age it'll probably take longer to come back from.

Ancelotti's Real Madrid are set up for 34 year old Benzema, he wouldn't have to do too much work off the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.