Harry Kane

Spurs fans will never forgive him going to the Bridge, and he might still not gain any trophies out of it.

Best move for him is Real, and it looks like he’ll have Bellingham there to keep him company.

If he won’t leave the country, I’d say Newcastle is next best place for him. Club on the rise, chance to be a part of something very special, lift some silverware, adern himself to the Geordies, and continue his precious EPL stat-count.

Spurs fans will never forgive him going to the Bridge, and he might still not gain any trophies out of it.

Best move for him is Real, and it looks like he’ll have Bellingham there to keep him company.

If he won’t leave the country, I’d say Newcastle is next best place for him. Club on the rise, chance to be a part of something very special, lift some silverware, adern himself to the Geordies, and continue his precious EPL stat-count.

I’m not sure he fits Newcastle’s plans.

Isak and Wilson are already a fantastic pair of strikers and they are looking to increase depth with multiple signings rather than one or 2 huge transfers.

Also their wage bill needs to stay small until their revenues grow more.

Bizarre move by RM if true. Not that I care either way. Benzema is 35, but if they’re looking for a younger replacement, it ain’t Kane. He’s 5-odd years younger, but moves around like he’s 35 already. Pace of La Liga might suit him more though.
Not many world class strikers out there. Someone like Osmihen could be a flash in the pan.

Kane dropping in deep and playing passes for Vinicius and Rodrygo will be enticing for Madrid.

Bizarre move by RM if true. Not that I care either way. Benzema is 35, but if they’re looking for a younger replacement, it ain’t Kane. He’s 5-odd years younger, but moves around like he’s 35 already. Pace of La Liga might suit him more though.
They might be after Haaland in a couple of years though…

Someone pointed out that his injuries only cleared up when Pochettino left and they went from a high pressing, high intensity football to sitting back and counter and it's all I think about now when people discuss Kane.

If he goes somewhere like United or Chelsea under Poch where he'll be expected to run himself into the ground I think he'll suffer more injuries, and at an older age it'll probably take longer to come back from.

Ancelotti's Real Madrid are set up for 34 year old Benzema, he wouldn't have to do too much work off the ball.

There's definitely something wrong with him fitness wise. He's 30 this summer but has spent at least a season playing with zero intensity off the ball both for club and country. He's just too good to leave out of the team. Personally, because he's so good on the ball as a creator (second to De Bruyne in my opinion in terms of passing range and execution in England) he has to play as a no10 with someone doing the leg work ahead of him.

Replacing Benzema is as like-for-like as you can get. Vinicius and Rodrygo do the leg work from wide areas, Valverde centrally and he just finds little pockets to pick a pass or score goals. He'd thrive there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.