Harry Kane

The guy is an elite world class footballer and a model professional. None of the circus that surrounds like the likes of Mbappe or Neymar or people like that.

Any fan of any club who says they wouldn’t want him in their team needs their head examining.

I’d still sign him. Would be a killer number 10 for us.
We are probably the last club in this world that need him. He and Haaland arn't playing on the same pitch.

We are probably the last club in this world that need him. He and Haaland arn't playing on the same pitch.
Very different kinds of players, as is Alvarez. Would be fucking awesome but that's just my opinion.

Remember we once had Tevez, Balotelli, Augero and Dzeko all in the same team!

The guy is an elite world class footballer and a model professional. None of the circus that surrounds like the likes of Mbappe or Neymar or people like that.

Any fan of any club who says they wouldn’t want him in their team needs their head examining.

I'm afraid there's going to be a long waiting line at the mental health clinic.

He wont be coming … but ..

People discussing where and how he would fit … you dont know we have pep guardiola dont you ..?

Not sure I'm with you on the 'model professional' front, unless of course that model is snide cheat.

Very different kinds of players, as is Alvarez. Would be fucking awesome but that's just my opinion.

Remember we once had Tevez, Balotelli, Augero and Dzeko all in the same team!
In the same squad - 2 of those 4 were "happy" to come on from the bench. Aguero would always start if fit, then it was a case of pick one of the others based on who we were facing.
Kane isn't coming to sit on the bench. Potentially he would disrupt us more than help - but that's a hypothetical as the ship sailed 2 summers back.
Oh then of course there's Levy

I don't want us to spend money on him, but if he's available on a free next summer, we'd be insane not to bring him in. He's similar to Haaland only in the fact that he scores shitloads of goals. He plays deeper, and scores far more long-range shots. They'd definitely be able to play together. Whether it would be overkill and leave us overwhelmed in the middle is another question. But it'd be fun to find out.

He is elite and a model pro but it's not a matter of not wanting him here it's just simply the fact we don't need him, also that Haaland at the time was a clearly the better choice than Harry Kane who should only have been plan B if Haaland joined someone else, even now we need quicker players who will press opposition defences to put them on alert with fear something that Kane will not do... He has a great pass and would obviously be dangerous shooting at the edge of the box running in, however he isn't as technically skilled as any midfielder at our club in evading challenges, he also doesn't press defenders to rush them into clearing the ball which usually leads to most teams mistakes against us.

I'd rather have Haaland at number 9 role for every single reason or even Alvarez to compliment our style, with his all round play pace aggression and the energy, not because I think he's better than Kane but because he'd help us press higher up and cause opponents to make mistakes.

I'd rather have Foden or even Alvarez in a box to box or number 10 type role behind Haaland if we went that way, again for their flair and willingness to press up high to cause opponents to panic.

Any other club in the Europe except us and maybe Barca (Lewandowski) and he would quickly improve their staring XI easily there's no doubt about it, but we don't need him we really don't and he honestly wouldn't actually improve our starting lineup either in my opinion.

I'm not sure you can 100% say that for anyone else in world football but I think it's defo true for us, which just shows how immense we're that Kane wouldn't improve our starting XI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.