Harry Kane

Ee6pCidXsAAHD-o

Oh for fuck's sake. Better get the blue cones out.

Could you imagine the sheer amount of boiled piss if we spent £200 million on a single player?

I get your reasoning but Mbappé is already world class with so much room to grow while Kane is closing in on 30 and getting worryingly injury prone.
The risk of Mbappé doing a Sané would be worth it IMO, especially when you have the small chance of Mbappé leading the line for a decade or more.
If I thought Mbappe would stick around for longer than 3 yrs, then I'd have him. But that's unlikely once Pep goes

I don't care if he scores 7 million goals domestically or internationally, it doesn't make him a guaranteed success here. At best it limits risk to some degree, it most certainly doesn't and never will provide a guarantee.

Of course, but surely you must accept the riskis lower with a player that has consistently performed in the premier league. No?

If I thought Mbappe would stick around for longer than 3 yrs, then I'd have him. But that's unlikely once Pep goes
If he stuck around for 3 years and we sold him on for a probable profit it would be fantastic business,but as others have said ain't gonna happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.