Harry Kane

And what would his resale value be?. Kane has been fantastic for Spuds, there is no guarantees he will transfer that. He may be one bad tackle from retirement with his dodgy ankles.
I think it more likely that a player of his undoubted quality Who has played always in prem league would manage to transfer his qualiTies to city, than an equally talented player from overseas.
mbappe for instance, what guarantees are there he will be as effective in the prem. We take a chance with everyone.
Injuries are a valid issue, and his lisp and ‘sir Harry persona’ are definite negatives, but I could live with them especially as he’ll be a failed England captain if played for us.

I think it more likely that a player of his undoubted quality Who has played always in prem league would manage to transfer his qualiTies to city, than an equally talented player from overseas.
mbappe for instance, what guarantees are there he will be as effective in the prem. We take a chance with everyone.
Injuries are a valid issue, and his lisp and ‘sir Harry persona’ are definite negatives, but I could live with them especially as he’ll be a failed England captain if played for us.

Why on earth would his lisp and his kind of up-tight persona be a negative?

Last edited:
And what would his resale value be?. Kane has been fantastic for Spuds, there is no guarantees he will transfer that. He may be one bad tackle from retirement with his dodgy ankles.

Same as Shearer’s was to Newcastle and they paid a then world record for him. No resale value in the likes of Yaya and Dinho but you’d be getting the best goal scorer of his generation as he enters his prime years. The silly amount of goals he’d score in this side and the titles that followed would make his fee great value.

Same as Shearer’s was to Newcastle and they paid a then world record for him. No resale value in the likes of Yaya and Dinho but you’d be getting the best goal scorer of his generation as he enters his prime years. The silly amount of goals he’d score in this side and the titles that followed would make his fee great value.
Comes down to risk v reward. We already outscored most, so not signing, him wouldn't be that much of an issue for me

Comes down to risk v reward. We already outscored most, so not signing, him wouldn't be that much of an issue for me
Us outscoring the league every year is a bit misleading because we win a lot 5/6/7/8-0, but its not in those games we struggle. Its the games that are tight and decided by one goal where we need that clinical finish when Kun is missing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.