Harry Kane

I bought him for city on FIFA on my xbox and won four back to back quadruples. Even at 35 some of his attributes were going up and he was averaging 60-70 goals per season with the game settings on pro. It's a no- brainer.
It is indeed. This is definitely attainable and we should be all over it.

On this one we disagree Ray. I think he’d be perfect for Haalan and to fill that missing link in midfield for us now gundog has gone.
He isn't a patch on Gundog when it comes to link up although can't really fault Kane's goalscoring abilty.

He isn't a patch on Gundog when it comes to link up although can't really fault Kane's goalscoring abilty.
Oh dear Ray. I usually agree on things you say, but not this time. I can’t think of a better suited player on the planet to replace Gundogan and/or bernardo to link play between our midfield and attack. Haaland would love it because he’d be learning from the best as well as profiting from the additional supply line. Kane, imo, is still the best striker in the world, and we should go back for him.
So, Sorry, beg to differ.

3 assists last season. He's not a number 10 or 8 or anything like that. The thought that he could work with Haaland and they wouldnt just invade each others space has no bearing in reality. He doesn't tackle, he doesn't create interceptions, it's just silly.
3 assists I didn't know that. It would be like signing Paul Scholes but kane would obviously get a few goals which Scholes wouldn't/ didn't.

Oh dear Ray. I usually agree on things you say, but not this time. I can’t think of a better suited player on the planet to replace Gundogan and/or bernardo to link play between our midfield and attack. Haaland would love it because he’d be learning from the best as well as profiting from the additional supply line. Kane, imo, is still the best striker in the world, and we should go back for him.
So, Sorry, beg to differ.
I still don't think you can really fit both Kane and Haaland in the same side and I think we already do have the better striker at the club. No problem we disagree it would be boring if we all agreed on every single post.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.