Harry Kane

Oh dear Ray. I usually agree on things you say, but not this time. I can’t think of a better suited player on the planet to replace Gundogan and/or bernardo to link play between our midfield and attack. Haaland would love it because he’d be learning from the best as well as profiting from the additional supply line. Kane, imo, is still the best striker in the world, and we should go back for him.
So, Sorry, beg to differ.
Yes Haaland has so much to learn from Kane. I mean Haaland only broke the premier league record in his first season and pissed all over Kanes goal tally. We dont want Haaland learning how to drop deep like Kane. We want him on the end of the ball not being the provider

Kane playing in KDB role behind Haaland? I can see that but him playing Gundo role? No way. Two completely different players. I dont see Kane fitting at all when Haaland and KDB are fit.

No is zero sense in us signing Kane. Haaland and Alvarez are 10x times the player he is, he’s got two seasons max left in him.

Yes Haaland has so much to learn from Kane. I mean Haaland only broke the premier league record in his first season and pissed all over Kanes goal tally. We dont want Haaland learning how to drop deep like Kane. We want him on the end of the ball not being the provider

Kane playing in KDB role behind Haaland? I can see that but him playing Gundo role? No way. Two completely different players. I dont see Kane fitting at all when Haaland and KDB are fit.
Don’t feed the troll

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.